Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Thanksgiving in Cocoa Beach, Florida.  It was as good as it sounds-perfect weather (most days), the beach right outside our door, and family! Now we did stay in a small resort with very little extra room, but it kept us together the entire week.  Darrel, me, Kendall, Brandon, Grandma and Grandpa all drove together in our truck, what a crew!  Vacation was great.  Kendall got to go to the beach for the first time, and she loved watching the ocean waves.  We all relaxed at the beach every day, and even played a little volleyball.  Most of our food was store bought this year, but I was just happy I got to eat apple pie and ice cream (coconut milk ice cream). I made mashed potatoes with my almond milk. No turkey, it was a small kitchen. Kendall ate her first meat-turkey dinner with apples and carrots!












 Hopefully next year will bring just as many great memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment