Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas

Christmas 2010 was a great time!  We started off this year by visiting with close friends on December 23rd.  Wish we could all get together more often; we shared old stories and had many laughs.  Christmas Eve was at Grandma and Grandpa Beal's with Brandon and Linda.  Kendall got spoiled with lots of presents, and she doesn't even know it. She did try to eat the wrapping paper as expected!  I think we all ate too much food; this year was non-traditional with lasagna, chocolate cake and pies.  We decided to go to Ritsy's Fantasy of Lights, and it turned out to be so pretty with all the snow.  On Christmas we traveled to Uncle David's house and spent the day with Darrel's family.  We played "dirty Santa" and ended the day with a Wii dance off.  Next year, we'll start the dancing a lot sooner; it was entertaining watching Darrel and David compete! Christmas night was at Linda's house with lots of food again.

Darrel and I were blessed with a beautiful baby girl this year, and we got to spend Christmas with those we love most.  I have a wonderful family, and I can't wait to see what 2011 brings!
















1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. I'm so happy to see you started a blog! It is a lot of fun keeping track of all the fun things they are doing. Hope to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete